"Armstrong sucks. It’s a damn shame such a nice guy got such a shitty part of town named after him."
In the early days, Armstrong Ground was the best real estate in town. Space Agencies were the first to rent space in Artemis. Now the grinding thrum of industrial equipment oozes from the walls of the structure. The Down levels of Armstrong house heavy manufacturing plants.
Armstrong Down 4, which is called Little Hungary, is filled with metalworking shops owned by Hungarians.
- Artemis Life Support Center - located at Armstrong Ground (AG-5250).
- ESA Research Center – located at Armstrong Ground.
- Sanchez Aluminum - maintains offices in Armstrong Bubble.
- Boulder Park - an open space just near the ramps of Armstrong Up 4.
- Zsóka Stróbl - A pressure-vessel specialist who worked the construction of both Bean and Shepard bubbles. She resides at Armstrong Down 4.
- Rudy DuBois - the Constable of Artemis, lives on Armstrong Up 4.